october is your month to GO! READY. SET. Let’s GO win prizes!
Commute new, smart ways—walk, bike, bus, rail, carpool, vanpool—at least once a week in October.
Employees log smart commutes on the My Way to Go trip-tracking tool. The companies with the most trips tracked in October win prizes, glory and the Go-Tober Champion title!
Go to the head of the pack! We’ll be updating the leaderboard throughout October. Watch to see where your company stands and push your co-workers to GO, GO, GO to the top.
Go-Tober. A whole month dedicated to experiencing new, smarter ways to get around.
GO FOR PRIZES. GO FOR BRAGGING RIGHTS. GO FOR THE FUN OF IT.
COMPANY GRAND prize$9,000 in (FREE) paid mass media*
The top company in each category will win the grand prize. Winning companies will be determined based on participation and trips completed.** Your company will be heralded as awesome commuters and go-getters!*Media may include broadcast, print and digital coverage where applicable. **Don’t worry, Go-Tober is good for any size company. Participants will be categorized by RTD’s Service Level Area, and an effort index will be applied to equalize the playing field between small companies and large companies in the grand prize selection process.
BE IN THE KNOW BEFORE YOU GO.
Company Registration Deadline
Company Coordinator Orientation**All participating companies must attend
Employee Challenge Registration Opens
Go-Tober Challenge Starts
Go-Tober Challenge Concludes
Challenge Winners Announced
- Companies must have 100 employees or more to participate
- Company must be located within the Denver-Metro/Boulder Area
- Participating companies must have a designated Challenge Company Coordinator and should have a Go-Tober internal-hype committee
- A representative present at the Go-Tober orientation September 14, 2017, at the DRCOG offices (this event will last approximately 1 hour)
- Ability to email the entire staff weekly on behalf of the Go-Tober challenge
- A positive attitude and excitement about decreasing employee stress levels, decreasing traffic congestion and improving our air quality
WE’LL FUEL YOUR TEAM’S EFFORTS SO YOU’LL NEVER HAVE TO GO IT ALONE.
We’ll supply you with a to help employees at your company get excited about the challenge and GO, GO, GO to the top including:
On-site promotional materials
Employee reminders and motivators
Logos and creative assets
Internal communications copy
Social media content examples
Customizable internal campaign augmentation ideas
Limited Supply. Promotional materials distributed on a first-come, first-serve basis.